In the world of Twitter for small and enterprise businesses, there are many metrics of note. You can look at how many followers you have. You can examine the amount of people/members you are following. You can even create intricate lists. But there are more metrics.
One is what you must always reach for and contain in your grasp. The other will only rob you of every effort you ever made.
The question: RT or FAV?
Have you ever vexed like a barren hen at this question? We have. But then we discovered the answer and tension has yielded more than 40k Web yolks a week ever since.
RT > FAV
But remember: we are here to help, which means there’s an explanation coming up. It’s time for a memorable list of truths surrounding this.
- RT gives you reach. FAV is a leech.
- RT builds Klout. FAV sustains doubt.
- RT increases. FAV decreases.
- RT confronts problems. FAV complies with problems.
- RT boosts growthhacking. FAV hacks your growth down.
- RT will impress shapely humans. FAV tells everyone to pity you.
- RT takes responsibility for its actions. FAV blames everybody else.
- RT will give your daughter a sack of self-rising flour. FAV just wants to deflower your daughter.
You need to know this, because without good RT you will never succeed. You need strong Klout and good RT.