Remember that when you are a blogger you must never settle. This is why Best Google SEO Helper and the friendly sea creatures look up to the ambitious squids. Do you know how they made it to the top? By trying? Or by prevailing?
Now you know.
Here are 10 facts about Octapus SEO:
- Every post is a squid. Your post connotes a swollen head and a fin on top of it for navigating the web. This is where we get the term “header nav” or “nav bar,” because of it.
- Every share is a tentacle. No matter where you are, a share goes in another direction. Kraken once ruled the seas because their tentacles went in enough directions to get the power.
- Every Like is a suction cup. You need these for picking things up.
- Every SEO is a mollusk. Your SEO traffic is not just a pearl, but the journey of getting there. Do not miss the pearls of the sea for lack of shells because it is perception.
- You need to have good eyes. Ultraviolet light is the most powerfurl of the violet lights, but it is most dangerous too. Invest in better eyesight.
- You cannot have a garden without sand. Sand is the spirit of the comment, which you nee many of. Some sand is better than other sand and like with comments, all sand is useful for different purposes. Will you turn comments into glass? to stick to paper for a vigourus wood rub? How about a time glass? the possibilities.
- Arms can grow back if you believe in yourself.
- Beware the anti-viral harpoons. Long-living harpoon algorithyms will pierce you from time to harry time, but only your will and regeneration will overcome them to achieve viral SEO. Do not forget the schemes of the sea baroness: she may look favorably if you an deflect some harpoons from her to get a coveted backlink.
- Always choose a backlink. Random backlinks are less valuable than particular ones. Do not be distracted by the ink of the link.
- Cuttlefish are like LinkedIn. They do not need to be as long as other squids because the platform was made for smaller content. You do not need to push a squid into a space with a smaller room.
That is how.