You want your website on the first page of Google, but how will you beat Google’s powerful competition and rise to the top number-one position? Beating Google competition is important; it’s a sure way to get attention, leads, and ultimately customers from the Internet.
How to beat Google: an analogy
Imagine Google is an enormous, international pie contest (not a pie-eating contest, just a competition of flavor, aroma, and gustatory pleasures), and your business is a scrumptious rhubarb pie. When the judge comes along to the filled pie section, he works his way down the table, trying every pie. Of course, because this is an international event, only the grandest of pies are present. This means the judge will enjoy the first pie he tastes, and probably eat an entire slice. The next pie will receive similar attention, but as the judge works his way down the table, he begins to feel full, satisfied, and eventually stuffed. What if he is already sick of pie by the time he reaches your supremely crafted rhubarb pie? You will fail, and the pies positioned near the beginning will most assuredly defeat you and beat Google (the pie contest).
The solution is as clear as it is obvious: to beat Google, you must position your website at the top page (or even the number-one page rank) in a Google search. That’s how to beat Google in a nut (or pie!) shell.
This is only the big picture of how to beat Google
Getting your website on the first page of Google is just the goal—this is ultimately how you will beat Google, but there’s more nuance to this factor. Most SEO consulting services will only give you this much information and then demand or even politely request your business in order to learn more. This kind of unethical SEO tactic doesn’t fly at Best Google SEO Helper. We tell you how to beat Google, because no customer should go uninformed, especially without profound integrity.
How to beat Google: what other SEO services don’t say
Beating Google is chiefly dependent upon your ability to escalate your website’s Google page rank. You could just create a website and hope it gets plentiful and ripe traffic, but are you willing to take that risk? Do not take that risk!
Here are seven brilliant strategies born out of Best Google SEO Helper’s rigorous research:
- Understand what people want to see online. Remember the pie contest? What if you knew that the judge was massively fond of boysenberry pie? You would bake one, right? Now do that for your website. Find out what people are on the “hound hunt” for and offer it to them on a silver platter: your online business website is the silver platter!
- Properly massage keywords. You might be asking, “What is a keyword?” You may also wonder how to use keywords. We wrote an entire article on this exact thing for your fulfillment and strength.
- Collect mature backlinks. Like the majestic butterfly, backlinks are more valuable and well-designed when they are mature. Therefore, begin planting the seeds now. Best Google SEO Helper can help with this: we will arrange links to your URL from reputable, content-rich sites like Quora. We never, ever conduct shady, penalty-risking deals; instead, we find sites that would benefit from a link to your site and let them know you care.
- Acquire industrious yet pleasing URLs. Google looks for sites based on search terms. There are many tricks on the Google that do not work anymore, but if you want to know how to beat Google, this is tantamount to your quest. You’re selling cream cheese snack cakes? Best Google SEO Helper can find a keyword-rich domain that will surely cause the Googles to look on you in favor.
- Never mind the meta. As intuitive as you may find it to be, overflushing your meta tags with haphazard and idle keywords will clearly show that you are trying to trick the Googles, and they do not appreciate such shameful shame.
- Always use clean and approachable copy. Write the kind of things people will enjoy reading. If your Web copy is obscene (or just obscenely written), how can you expect the Googles to take you seriously? It is a gross offense to simply jargle-de-jarb your way through blog posts, only pausing every once in a while to inject gratuitous keywords (more on how to use keywords here). Now think from the Google’s perspective in the pie contest: they would be forever embarrassed to present a cantankerous-tasting pie to a hungry judge. You would, too!
- Create lots of content. Content is what your famished readers crave, so keep it coming! Make it good, but do not succumb to the temptation of cranking out pages and pages of tepid paragraphs just because you think it’s how to beat Google. This is why attaching an upstanding blog to your website is almost certainly a sound strategy.
You wanted to know how to beat Google, and now you’re informed and ready. We at Best Google SEO Helper sincerely wish to be a terrific SEO help, so let us know in the comments how this post made you feel.